[tex-live] Re: recent image on W2K - old and new problems

Thomas Esser te@informatik.uni-hannover.de
Wed, 22 May 2002 21:27:15 +0200

> Well, it should be in a couple of hours (minutes ?)

Good.

> If you have no more basic functionality in the new version, then I
> think yes we can, because I won't be able to hack much more than the
> current version. I'm off up to Firday afternoon.

No, the basic functionality is the same. Still only two config variables
(LW35 and dvipsPreferOutline) and the two variants for map lines Map
and MixedMap.

So, I'll update the script and leave the decision about the rest (changing
map files on CD, altering config of dvips / pdftex) to Sebastian.

Thomas