[tex-live] tex-live-20020403.iso image

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:54:48 +0100

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 02:46:30PM +0200, Daniel Flipo wrote:
> 1) The texmf.cnf file seems to have the same bug as last year's TL6b:
> the array sizes for the latex format are bigger than those of
> the huge latex format (one spurious '0' added).

not sure how that happened. fixed now, anyway.

> The sizes for *all* formats should be checked by experts, I have
:-}

I made some changes

> a) ConTeXt needs etex, the collection tex-etex (as well as tex-pdftex)
>    is required in texmf/tpm/collections/tex-context.tpm, but still,
>    if you select the context collection but not the etex collection,
>    you end up with no conTeXt format:
>    `pdfetex -ini -efmt=cont-en -progname=context *cont-en.ini' failed
>    The format is properly built if you select `context' AND `etex'.
that baffles me, I must say. I need to make a new image
to experiment with

> b) Something just for tex-langfrench: the collection tex-langfrench
>    requires the package 'aeguill' (good), but aeguill builds its
>    default guillemets for French from Polish fonts, which are not
>    required by aeguill.tpm :-(
sigh. added plfonts and platex to tex-langfrench

> 3) the directory 'man' is missing at the top level of the new
>    CD's image (it was there in the 20020401 image).
>    'man' is required by the tex-documentation collection.
fixed

todays images is exactly 650 megabytes, so I hope Fabrice
does not upload a new emacs which is much bigger....