[Tugindia] Regarding IEEE template of LaTeX

aniruddha rumale asrumale at rediffmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:31:17 CET 2012

dear friend if you visit the IEEE site for author toolbox you will get the one.
LaTeX by default has ieeetran class to help ypu in this regardAniruddha Subhashchandra RumaleMobile : 9890177859Flat No. GA, Shriram Complex,Amarsimha colony, Malegaon-bkBaramati, Pune 413115 ( MH ) Indiagreat people are those who cares to respond in genuine and gental way. and this is the only reason that your e-mail address is with me.thanks for your every response; that you showeredon my e-mails. asrumaleFrom: ajit pradnyavant <icon.ajit77 at gmail.com>Sent: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 00:25:07 To: <tugindia at tug.org>Subject: [Tugindia] Regarding IEEE template of LaTeXSir,I am new user for LaTeX. Recently i have used LaTeX for writingconference paper.It's good experience for me.My question is:  1. Is there any LaTeX Template available for IEEE conference paper?So we can put       our content into it. It saves our time.[ i need template thatcontain Title and Abstract in       One column. and remaining paper in Two column.]Thank you