[Tugindia] Regarding IEEE template of LaTeX

Shrisha Rao shrao at nyx.net
Mon Nov 12 02:21:24 CET 2012

El nov 11, 2012, a las 10:24 p.m., ajit pradnyavant <icon.ajit77 at gmail.com> escribió:

> Sir,
>
> I am new user for LaTeX. Recently i have used LaTeX for writing
> conference paper.
> It's good experience for me.
> My question is:
>   1. Is there any LaTeX Template available for IEEE conference paper?
> So we can put
>        our content into it. It saves our time.[ i need template that
> contain Title and Abstract in
>        One column. and remaining paper in Two column.]

It is not common, AFAIK, to have the abstract in a single column for an IEEE *conference paper*.  This happens with the IEEE Computer Society's *Transactions* (IEEE-TKDE, IEEE-TC, IEEE-TSE, etc.) but not with conferences or non-CS journals (e.g., IEEE-TSMCA).  As already suggested, if you use a standard template with IEEEtran.cls, ieee.cls, or ieeeconf.cls (whatever the conference recommends), the format should come out okay.

Regards,

Shrisha Rao