[texhax] Fwd:

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:12:40 CET 2008

I use MikTeX and WinEdt (http://www.winedt.com).  The standard setup
allows one to double click on a word in the dvi file (in Yap - dvi
viewer) and move to the corresponding area in the (La)TeX file.  There
also is a facility to go in the reverse direction from the La(Tex)
file to the dvi file.  I would imagine that other editors have similar
functionality but I am not sure.

Best Regards