[texdoc] texdoc babel-german

朝倉卓人 tkt.asakura at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 18:10:29 CEST 2018

Hi Jürgen and everyone,

I investigated a little on the case, and found out that
both germanb.pdf and ngerman.pdf have the same score.
So, german.pdf is prioritized just because "germanb" is
earlier than "ngermanb" in alphabetic order.

Well, for the time being, we will give additional score
for ngermanb.pdf by using official texdoc.cnf.

Actually, I've been thinking that we should provide a way
for package authors to control the order of their documentations
appear in the result list of Texdoc. Otherwise, we have to write
quite a few ad-hoc rules for each package.

Thanks,
Takuto