[texdoc] Some small bugs and more

Pathe Lists pathe.lists at gmx.com
Mon Nov 13 16:12:32 CET 2017

Yes, I mean "LaTeX2e: An unofficial reference manual".

And yes, I propose this *only* for this manual.

Because a newbie will think "hey, I need info about the 'include' command" and "hey, I know the texdoc command", so he will type "texdoc include"... and (I have just tried it) he will get the 'tikz include' manual, which does not meet his need.

An experienced user wouldn't do that: this is why I propose this *only* for the basic commands which appear in the table of contents of "LaTeX2e: An unofficial reference manual".

Patrick
member of GUTenberg, the french user group,
and moderator on texnique.fr, the french TeX Q&A.