[texdoc] Some small bugs and more

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 17:34:52 CET 2017

A newbie using a terminal? Sounds highly suspicious. :)

Personally, I am not sure if this is a feasible feature because a good
index would require a lot of constant human intervention... I think texdoc
would be better off focusing on plain, simple, documentation lookup (fuzzy
or literal).

My two cents. :)

Cheerio,

Paulo