[tex-live] tlgs on windows, cjk-gs-integrate support

Hironobu Yamashita h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 00:37:27 CEST 2017

Hello,

Thanks for providing this:

2017/04/21 18:12, Akira Kakuto <kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp>:

> Please test
> http://www.w32tex.org/toolsw32/tlgs.zip
> if it is usable or not as tlgs.

I tested it by overwriting TeXLive2016's tlgs by the contents
of your tlgs.zip.

> rungs -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -sOutputFile=chinese-test.pdf chinese-test.ps
GPL Ghostscript 9.21 (2017-03-16)
Copyright (C) 2017 Artifex Software, Inc.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Querying operating system for font files...
Can't find (or can't open) font file c:/gs/gs9.21/Resource/Font/FandolSong-Regul
ar-UniGB-UTF16-H.
Can't find (or can't open) font file FandolSong-Regular-UniGB-UTF16-H.
Didn't find this font on the system!
Substituting font Courier for FandolSong-Regular-UniGB-UTF16-H.

It seems that rungs does not read at all
c:\texlive\2016\tlpkg\Resource
but it reads
c:\gs\gs9.21\Resource

Maybe I should test TL2017 pretest after r43956 when the win32
binaries arrive.

Regards,

Hironobu Yamashita