[tex-live] tlgs on windows, cjk-gs-integrate support

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Fri Apr 21 11:12:47 CEST 2017

Hi,

> Reinhard, would it be possible to recompile gs in a way that the
> resource dirs are not compiled into the binary?

Our interested CJK fonts are only searched in Resource/CIDFont, Resource/Font.

Please test
http://www.w32tex.org/toolsw32/tlgs.zip
if it is usable or not as tlgs.

fonts and lib directories are those of the present TeX Live tlgs.
bin,  iccprofiles, kanji, Resource directories are from my gs921w32full-gpl.exe.
All dirctories are needed, but the directory kanji is not used usually.

Best,
Akira