Venn Diagrams

davina dtpardo at amherst.edu
Tue Jun 30 18:48:12 CEST 1998

Hello.

I came across this email address through a Yahoo search for Venn diagrams.

I was wondering if you could help me find the appropriate computer
software:

I work for a psychologist who needs information about Venn diagrams.  She
is looking for a computer program that will help her create diagrams with
four spheres.  She wants the circles to be different sizes, relative to
the number of people represented by each circle.

If you have any suggestions, please respond at this address.
Thanks,
D. Pardo

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>