[pdftex] PSTricks

John S. Dey jsdey at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 20 19:15:16 CET 2002

Thanks again for the help.  I grabbed pdftricks.sty and after several
compatibility changes it is now functioning on my RH7.1 Linux x86.  My
system doesn't have a program ps2eps but does have ps2epsi so I hacked your
package and things worked sometimes.  Probably a better solution for me
would have been to set up a script ps2eps which calls ps2epsi.  A readme
file in the CTAN directory would have been helpful to me.

You use predefined packages for fig*.tex.  Wouldn't it be better to use all
the ps* packages specified in the input tex program.  For instance, I
hacked your program to include pst-text and pst-grad.