[math-font-discuss] Package to change text for math like Beamer does it?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Oct 30 00:28:08 CEST 2010

    I've gone so far as to find the parts of the Beamer files where this
    is done, but I haven't yet had the confidence or time to try to
    extract them myself into a separate package.  Does anyone know if
    this has been done?

Not to my knowledge.  I suggest writing Vedran Miletic (rivanvx at
gmail), who became the beamer maintainer relatively recently, and see
what he thinks.  Sounds like a nice idea to me, FWIW.

Best,
Karl