[math-font-discuss] Using same font for both Text and MathAlphabets

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at web.DE
Sat Aug 19 11:21:07 CEST 2006

Am 19.08.2006 um 06:35 schrieb Ragu:

> Can anyone help me how to get a Math Alphabets using Adobe Sabon.
> If this is
> possible then please help me how do I generate such .sty and .fd
> files.

You could look at Fourier (http://ctan.tug.org/tex-archive/fonts/
fourier-GUT/), Arev Sans (http://ctan.tug.org/tex-archive/fonts/
arev/, http://tavmjong.free.fr/FONTS), Math Design (http://
ctan.tug.org/tex-archive/fonts/mathdesign/), or a work with Minion
Pro (http://ctan.tug.org/tex-archive/fonts/minionpro/). Some kind of
an introduction can be: http://ctan.tug.org/tex-archive/info/
Free_Math_Font_Survey/survey.html.

Since Sabon is a PostScript font, you'll need MAP file fragments,
too, for use with dvips, dvipdfm, pdftex.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Isn't vi that text editor with two modes... one that beeps and one
that corrupts your file?" -- Dan Jacobson, on comp.os.linux.advocacy