Re: rsfs slant problems

larry has commented on bold script/cursive:
    Well, there is only one sort of bold that should be provided,
    namely a bold for mathematics in bold titles.  ...

ams convention does *not* ordinarily embolden math in titles, as
there is too often a distinction between bold and lightface.

however, we *have* had occasional requests for bold script letters
as a contrast to the same letters in lightface in the same document.
that is *our* reason for requiring boldface script.  as i said in
my list of desiderata,
    - although rare, some bold cursive letters are sometimes requested;
      normal weight must be distinguishable from bold

						-- bb