BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS

Dear friends,

after switching to type 1 fonts for my TeX installation, I found the
following issues still unresolved:

1) The BSR CM fonts have arrows in the old style. I contacted BSR, which
sent me to AMS: no answer from AMS.

2) StMaryRoad and RSFS fonts are not available in type 1 format.

Have someone a solution to these problems? I warn you: if nobody
experienced will intervene, I'll do the job myself! No experience at all in
font design!

Cheers,

Alessio Guglielmi                 e-mail: Alessio.Guglielmi@Loria.FR
INRIA Lorraine & CRIN-C.N.R.S.    www: <http://www.di.unipi.it/~guglielm>
615 Rue du Jardin Botanique       fax: +33 (3) 83 27 83 19
BP 101 - 54602 Villers les Nancy Cedex - France