Re: newmath.dtx patches

> Last week Matthias already included support for the MathTime layout
> in his newmath.dtx, even before I finished the virtual fonts and
> the correponding etx and mtx files.
>
> I've noticed, however, that he forgot to add the size scaling code
> from mathtime.sty (lots of \DeclareMathSizes) and the correponding
> adjustments for the \delimiterfactor.

Well, I didn't check mathtime.sty for that. Thanks for the patch.

> - Should all layouts with nonstandard size scalings set
>   \delimiterfactor, so that \big remains \big and doesn't
>   suddenly become \Big when switching the math layout?

Could you provide the necessary \delimiterfactor values for that ?
We might even need more than one value for Lucida, depending on the
smallscale/noscale/scale option, but I haven't done any experiments
yet.

Regards, Matthias

--
Matthias Clasen,