Fwd: CTAN Submission -- mma3fnt.zip mma3fnt.tar.gz

I suppose most of you will have seen this anyhow, but it may worth
pointing it out specifically: Jens-Peer Kuska has contributed a LaTeX
package and corresponding virtual fonts for the Mathematica 3.0 fonts
It appears that its functionality goes a little further than my
"mmaptm" package in that it not only provides a "mathptm" replacement
but also adds support for some Mathematica-specific symbols.

Unfortunately the distribution does not include the corresponding
fontinst sources, but I have already contacted the author asking him
for details and informing him about our work.  Anyway, it's worth
checking out this package.

Cheers, Ulrik.

P.S.  Of course, the CTAN package does not include the Mathematica 3.0
font as PFA files, but you can download them from Wolfram's FTP server
as already discussed here a while back.

jpk@MAX.MPAE.GWDG.DE writes:

 > (a) upload to sun.dante.de:/incoming/MathematicaFonts
 > (b) TDS conform *.zip and *.tar.gz archives
 > (c) Virtual TeX fonts that can be used with the PostScript fonts
 >     distributed with Mathematica 3.0. The archives use a TDS conform
 >     directory structure. A style file for LaTeX2e is included, that
 >     enables the usage of the fonts and the new symbols form LaTeX2e.
 >     The manual describes how the fonts mcan be installed and how to
 >     use the style file and its symbol definitions.
 > (d) tex-archive/fonts/psfonts/Mathematica3.0
 >     and/or
 >     tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/Mathematica3.0

Sorry for the delay, your message got lost in a heap of others.

Thanks for your submission, I installed the files in

   fonts/psfonts/Mathematica3.0

For the CTAN Team
  Rainer Schoepf