Re: MFG homepage at www.tug.org

Ulrik,

I am definitely worried, since I use my good e-mail-address (almost spam
free untill now) for the mailing list activities.

Since the spammers' robots do not necessarily follow the robots.txt
conventions, I want a stronger measure (like removing the e-Mail address
entirely) before publishing the mailing list archive on the web.

Yours,

J"org Knappen