Re: Text complement font

>other currency symbols:

Thanks for these!

>I would propose we take \sterling out of the DC font and inside the complement,

Sounds good to me.

>but the single straight code should be in the primary font.

Is there a good reason for the straight ' and " to be in the primary
font?  I doubt many hyphenation tables will need it... do they have to
be in the primary font for ligaturing or kerning reasons?  I agree it
would be nice if they lived together, but perhaps the text symbol
encoding is a better home for both of them?

>And the L. l. in any case (because of hyphenation patterns)

Agreed.

Alan.