Additional arrows

If anyone has any requests for new arrows, could they please mail them
soon!  At the moment, the new arrows under consideration are:

   \righarrowbullet    (like \multimap but with a filled circle)
   \rightarrowtriangle (like \multimap but with a triangle)
   \dashrightarrow     (a dashed arrow)
   \Mapsto             (a version of \mapsto with a double arrow)
   \Mmapsto            (a version of \mapsto with a triple arrow)

Each arrow will come facing right, facing left, and with two heads.  In
addition, we're considering:

   \leftrightarrowbulletcirc (a \leftarrowbullet joined with a \multimap)
   \leftrightarrowcircbullet (the same rotated 180 degrees)

Should we consider the dotted arrow $\dot\rightarrow$ to be a separate
glyph, or an accented arrow?

The usual provisos apply, ie please tell us where it's used, and
preferably snail-mail me a copy of a paper using the glyph!  Apply soon
to win major prizes!

Alan.