Calligrafic & Script

Calligraphic vs. Script:

I think, both styles should be available, and I'm sure there are enough
symbols to fill four families. The calligraphic style looks very
``american'' to my eye (It is for example long established in journals of
the American Physical Society -- Phys. Rev. or Rev. Mod. Phys.).

I think, before TeX came out, there was no difference in usage between
calligraphic and script; but this may have changed now. Note that there are
script uppercase letters available in the rsfs-fonts (on all good TeX
archives).

--J"org Knappen.