[XeTeX] XeLatex + Unicode + Footnote issue

Patrick Carr patcarr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:04:02 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Ulrike Fischer <news3 at nililand.de> wrote:

> I can reproduce the problem even with normal english text. It seems
> to be font related, some fonts gives footnotes as expected in
> para-mode and other not.

I thought it might be fonts with real superscript numerals versus
those without, but no. Using your example with a myriad of fonts, I
got newlines for each footnote regardless of the font I used. I.e., it
didn't work at all for me. At least it wasn't intermittent.

(This is XeTeXk, Version 3.1415926-2.2-0.999.6 (Web2C 7.5.7))

Pat Carr