[XeTeX] Color Hebrew Vowel Points

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Tue Jul 24 22:41:05 CEST 2007

Thank you for your input and suggestions. I'm not 100% sure, but I think
there *are* occassions where adding a diacritic changes the spacing
somewhat. However, I think this is rare, so your suggestion is still
probably valid in most cases.

I would like to try your last suggestion about overprinting. However, I
don't have any idea how to "overprint" either in XeTeX or OpenOffice or
whatever. Frankly, I would like to use OpenOffice to create the charts.
For making a critical edition XeTeX is great, for a simple chart...
Anyway, I was wondering if any of you ps/pdf experts knew how to overlay
two ps files like Jonathan is suggesting... Thanks.

Josh