[XeTeX] OT: Ukelele. Key bindings trouble

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Mar 20 14:02:05 CET 2006

On Mar 20, 2006, at 5:20 AM, Bernd wrote:

> I don't know of any OS customisations that I might have applied but
> to be honest, I do like the emacs key bindings and normally apply
> them in Terminal apps. Perhaps I ticked some preference for global
> emacs keybindings in some customization tool. I don't remember :-)
> BTW, I checked the US keyboard and the same happens with it too. So
> it's not just my Ukelele keyboard.
>
> Bernd.

Howdy,

Do you happen to have a DefaultKeyBinding.dict file in your
~/Library/KeyBindings/ directory or maybe /Library/KeyBindings/? I
use the one in my personal $HOME directory to bind Opt(alt)-v to the
emacs style pageUp:,etc., and you might have one produced by some
keyboard binding application.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)