[XeTeX] Linux Support Planned?

Rik Herrin rikherrin at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 16:26:56 CET 2006

Hi,
  I just came across Xetex and from what I've seen /
read so far, it's very impressive (more impressive
than anything I've seen in the latex area on Linux).
I love the screenshots of the various languages:
Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic. :D  Unfortunately, it seems to
only run on Mac OS X at the time.  Are there any plans
on getting it to run under Linux?  If so, how can I
follow up on this?  Thank you for your time.