[XeTeX] font not found

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Fri Mar 3 15:41:45 CET 2006

Hello.

Thanks to both of you for your help. It did come from my setup; I still
had XeTeX v.0.991, which Jonathan had made available to me to do tests
when I had hyphenation issues in Sanskrit. I've installed 0.99b and now
everything seems to be alright. What is strange is that in documents
where French and Sanskrit are mixed I have:

\setromanfont[ItalicFont={Lucida Grande Bold}]{Lucida Grande}
\newfontinstance\devanagarifont[Ligatures=Rare,BoldFont={Devanagari MT
Bold},ItalicFont={Devanagari MT Bold},BoldItalic={Devanagari MT
Bold}]{Devanagari MT}

and they compiled normally but in that other document entirely in
Sanskrit of which I sent a part I have:

\setromanfont[Ligatures=Rare,BoldFont={Devanagari MT
Bold},ItalicFont={Devanagari MT Bold},BoldItalic={Devanagari MT
Bold}]{Devanagari MT}

and the font wasn't found. I don't know if it may have any importance.

Best wishes,

Yves