[Tugindia] help with pdfscreen -solved

V. Sharma vs272 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 12:36:05 CET 2003

  Sharma> 1. When I place table of contents at the start, clicking
    Sharma> on References takes me to the page before the start of
    Sharma> References (page 8 for example) i.e. the last page of the
    Sharma> article, although the content correctly displays the
    Sharma> references beginning on page 9. How can this be corrected?

>> A \clearpage command before \begin{thebibliography} will fix this.

Unfortunately the clearpage command does not seem to do the trick. what
else might I be doing wrong?

My tex file ends

Ethics committee will be informed of this study in order to facilitate
publication if the results are interesting.
\end{comment}
\clearpage

\bibliographystyle{vancouver}
\addcontentsline{toc}{section}{\refname}\bibliography{heparintransplant}

\end{document} %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Solution %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% the problem is
the addcontentsline in bibliography section. if i use\phantomsection as
below it works fine (there is more about it on herbert voss's web site on
latex/pdf/hyperref/lyx tips URL:
http://www.pstricks.de/pdf/pdf.phtml#hyperref)

\clearpage\phantomsection

\bibliographystyle{vancouver}
\addcontentsline{toc}{section}{\refname}\bibliography{heparintransplant}

thanks for your help
vivek