[Tugindia] MikTeX and Adobe Acrobat 5.0

Kev sooltaal at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 19:46:51 CET 2003

Hello all,

I upgraded to a larger harddisk and thought of
gathering all programs to one disk. Unfortunately I
have found that Adobe Acrobat 5.0 does not create PDFs
with MikTeX on board. On the other hand WinEdt
compiles PDF via pdflatex in command prompt or by
using front end without any problem.

Has someone encountered such a problem ?? I need
Acrobat/Distiller for mainly Windows software such as
Excel/ MS Word, etax, and a few others. Other than
these I rely on Latex2e.

Any solution to overcome this obstacle is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin.