[Tugindia] footnotes for section headings

Jagadeesh Bhaskar jagxkool at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 09:09:46 CET 2003

1)I need to mark and display corresponding footnotes for section
headings............how can I do it?? Also the marking should not be there
in the table of contents.............

the actual case is to enter the bibligraphy citing for a section in the
footnote

I got one more question

2) How to write marginal notes in landscape fashion, where text is in
portriat format........
i.e texts are written in bottom to top fashion in margin, and left to right
in the actual body of the document.....!!

Thanking in advance for replies,
Jagadeesh Bhaskar P