[Tugindia] Re: Contents of tugindia Digest, Vol 11, Issue 3

Karthikeyan. P karthikp at sps.co.in
Wed Nov 5 05:37:22 CET 2003

Hi

Answer for below message. You have to use \footskip=9.3pc. I have indicate
on landscape envin. itself

{\footskip=9.3pc
\begin{landscape}
\begin{figure*}[t]
  \centering%
  \begin{tabular}{@{}cc@{}}
  \hspace{-2.0in}
    \includegraphics*[scale = 0.8]{leneperf} &
  \hspace{0.5cm}
    \includegraphics*[scale = 0.8]{lendperf}
  \end{tabular}
  \caption{ABCD}
  \label{fig:edperf}
\end{figure*}
\end{landscape}
}

Regards,

Karthikeyan P.

   1. Pagenumber in Landscape mode (Arun Kejariwal)

Message: 1