[Tugindia] few more new symbols needed

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:43:31 CET 2003

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 Goebel, Juergen, ISO31 wrote :
> > Jagadeesh Bhaskar [mailto:jagxkool at hotmail.com] wrote:
>
> > i need the following symbols in my report and im not able to get
> > them.......please help
> >

> > 1. a circle like "frown"-- ie ")" laid down downwards like a
> > mountain with
> > arrows    at either of the ends.
> >
> > 2. a vertical line with arrows at both the ends
>

>Please have a look at the following link.
>
>ftp://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/symbols/comprehensive/symbols-a4.pdf
>
>Maybe you find the appropriate signals there.
>
>Jürgen

A document is available in 'TeX Live CD' supplied by Indian-TUG,
which categorized and shown all the available packages and symbols
available for TeX. It is a 58 page document named "The
Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List" by Scott Pakin. The name of the
file is "symbols-letter.pdf".  About 1300 symbols are given in that manual.

I already posted this message thrice to the list.

Thanking you.

D. Venu Gopal