[tldoc] Russian translation (texlive-ru)

Carlos linguafalsa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 22:17:48 CEST 2017

Hello Reinhard

It seems that Russians prefer transliterations and replace the H
> (missing in Cyrillic) with Г instead of Х.  Since they cannot
> vocalize it properly anyway, it makes sense.

I always thought that family names were not subjected to the same rules
than the rest. Or so I was told.

But why use Г if it's not concerned with pronunciation ? that makes no
sense.

I was taught as a child to write russian in longhand. But I've forgotten
most of it by now except the alphabet.

Thanks for the input Reinhard. One always learn something new.

Que tengas buen día. Saludos.