[tldoc] tl'12 manual updated

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Mon May 28 05:52:08 CEST 2012

On Mon, 28 May 2012, Karl Berry wrote:

> I've made some hopefully-final updates to texlive-en.tex -- copying in
> the current state of the menus, options, binary sets, etc.

I'm quite ready with the Polish translation, including the last changes.
Only some notes:
1. the enumeration (missing 'n' and 'r')
    k [ ] mipsel-linux     mipsel with Linux
    l [ ] powerpc-aix      PowerPC with AIX
    m [ ] powerpc-linux    PowerPC with GNU/Linux
    o [ ] sparc-solaris    Sparc with Solaris
    p [ ] universal-darwin universal binaries for MacOSX/Darwin
    s [ ] win32            Windows
2. see section~\ref{sec:location} and
   section~\ref{dvd-install-net-updates}.
don't know why the second one doesn't work (in texlive-en.pdf ??, as well
as in my compilation).

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
staw at gust.org.pl