[tldoc] Updated Russian translation

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:43:39 CET 2012

Hello,
I updated Russian translation.

I noted that "After install.."[1] string wasn't changed as Karl Berry
suggeted[2], nevertheless I used Karl variant (may be too hurry :).

Footnotes:
[1] http://tug.org/pipermail/tldoc/2012q1/000434.html
[2] http://tug.org/pipermail/tldoc/2012q1/000435.html

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Like an expensive sports car, fine-tuned and well-built, Portia was sleek,
shapely, and gorgeous, her red jumpsuit moulding her body, which was as warm

The hair ball blocking the drain of the shower reminded Laura she would never
see her little dog Pritzi again.
		-- Claudia Fields, runner-up

It could have been an organically based disturbance of the brain -- perhaps a
tumor or a metabolic deficiency -- but after a thorough neurological exam it
was determined that Byron was simply a jerk.
		-- Jeff Jahnke, runner-up

Winners in the 7th Annual Bulwer-Lytton Bad Writing Contest.  The contest is
named after the author of the immortal lines:  "It was a dark and stormy
night."  The object of the contest is to write the opening sentence of the
worst possible novel.