[tldoc] New translation for TL: Brazilian Portuguese (pt.po)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Feb 13 23:39:46 CET 2012

Hi Paulo,

On Mo, 13 Feb 2012, Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda wrote:
> Phew, I just thought I've doomed TeX Live. :P

Hahahaha, good joke ... if we were that fragile and prone to
get doomed, we would have been already doomed many times ;-)

> That .po file is all messy, the msgid's are all changed. Maybe you've
> checked this file, which might be around, instead of mine? :)

Strange, I did a svn up before, but that might be the problem. Anyway,
case closed.

> I'll take a look in my Windows box. Maybe I can finally understand Perl. :)

No need to understand, simply *test*.

If you can, please get a new installer (install-tl.zip) from the web
after tonights rebuild (GMT around 8pm AFAIR), and try running it
on your box. If your Windows is set up for Brazilian Portoguese
it should pick up the rifht translation, hopefully.

Anyway, you can run install tl with
	install-tl -v
to get some terminal output that helps tracking that down.

THanks.

Norbert