[tldoc] New translation for TL: Brazilian Portuguese (pt.po)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Feb 13 01:36:44 CET 2012

On Mo, 13 Feb 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I will now do adjust trans.pl to
> - evaluate also for the region code,
> - check if $lang_&lowercase($region) exists
> 	if yes use it
> - if no, check for $lang alone
>
>  am not sure whether I can get this to work on Windows, but I will
> try. On Unix it should be easier.

trans.pl and TLWinGoo.pm adapted.
I hope it flies.

Best wishes

Norbert
CORRIEARKLET (n.)
The moment at which two people approaching from opposite ends of a
long passageway, recognise each other and immediately pretend they
haven't. This is to avoid the ghastly embarrassment of having to
continue recognising each other the whole length of the corridor.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff