[tldoc] Vietnamese translation

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jun 15 23:21:27 CEST 2011

    I put my work here
    https://github.com/viettug/tlpkg-translations. The work hasn't been
    complete yet

So then I won't commit anything.  Also, it would be much more convenient
if you could send the updated vi.po to me (or the list) when it's ready.

     and I hope that I can finish it soon.

Me too.

    What's the due date of the TeXLive 2011?

For vi.po?  Let's say a week from today, June 22.

    I also have some docs to update (ntheorem-doc-vi, for example)...

Perhaps those will have to be done after the release.  Anyone who wants
to will still be able to get them over the net, of course.

Thanks for the update.