[tldoc] [tex-live] program translation po updates

Marco Pallante marco.pallante at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 12:26:35 CEST 2009

it.po is almost updated. I'm just checking it a little using the
installer and tlmgr.

I can't find where the string "keep arbitrarily many" is used, however, and in
Italian, without a proper context, translation would be a mess.

I'm working again on the TLdoc translation. However, due to a failure of my
nas, I can't access the already done part and I had to start again. I
retranslated
about 1/4 of the text.

Bye,

Marco