[tldoc] top-level README translations

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Sat Sep 12 23:25:11 CEST 2009

KB> Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:13:18 -0500
KB> From: karl at freefriends.org (Karl Berry)

KB> Hello translators,

KB> I have updated the top-level English README in HTML and regenerated the
KB> plain text -- see attached.  Not many changes from last year, but did
KB> have to say a little about the installer.

Done.  I've added README.RU-utf8 in UTF8 encodings.  I wonder whether
we should rename it just to README.RU (leaving README.RU-koi8 and
README.RU-cp1251 as alternatives)?

--
Good luck

-Boris

Hoffer's Discovery:
	The grand act of a dying institution is to issue a newly
	revised, enlarged edition of the policies and procedures manual.