[tldoc] [tldev] pl.po updated

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Aug 30 07:32:33 CEST 2009

On So, 30 Aug 2009, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:
> > > Still have "Change location" string, but for Polish I translated it
> > > into: "Change location of repository" (in Polish ;-)
> >
> > Arrrggg, is that poedit?
> Yes, that's poedit. And everytime I reopen it with pl.po it shows
> different order of strings (hope unimportant). I still have "Change

No that is not important.

> location" but this time not even marked with a star.

Ah I see, yes you are right. I guess what you can do is
	Catalog -> Purge deleted translations
and those should disappear.

> > These msgids are commented. Look into the source:
> > 	#~ msgid "New location:"
> > 	#~ msgstr "Nowa lokalizacja źródła instalacji"
> > that means they are there for posterity, ie they were there before
> > active but the strings have disappeared. I wonder why poedit shows
> > these ones.
> >
> > Or do you use a plain editor? These last lines at the bottom, everything
> > starting with
> > 	#
> > there is no need to translate that.
>
> "Change location" doesn't start with #. Only:
> #~msgid "New location:"

I cannot see "Change location anywhere".

Anyway. The old translations look like
	#~ msgid "..."
	#~ msgstr "..."
and I guess using the above Catalog -> Purge deleted translations
they can be removed, or simply by hand.

Anyway, they do not distrurb if they are there, so no need to delete
them if you want to keep them.

Best wishes

Norbert