[tldoc] html + \Thanh updates

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Mon Aug 18 00:17:45 CEST 2008

Staszek Wawrykiewicz writes:

 > > This file was latin-1 encoded but your browser assumed latin-2.
 > > The reason was a typo in the header:
 > >
 > >   charset=iso-8559-1"
 > >                ^^^
 > > In ISO-latin-1 and UCS-2 00E0 is \`a while in latin-2 it's \'r.
 >
 > That was Karl's attempt to regenerate texlive-pl. It should be
 > of course iso8859-2 and that is now. So I asked Karl for another
 > turn of my corrections (also important, as some links were wrong, etc.).
 > I only hope that the final DVD will contain that :-)

It's a pity if the documentation about TeX Live is broken on the DVD.
However, it would be nice if you could correct Than's name,
i.e. replace

   <li class="itemize">H&#x00E0;n  Th&#x00EA;  Th&#x00E0;nha,

by

   <li class="itemize">H&#x00E0;n  Th&#x1EBF;  Th&#x00E0;nha,

before asking Karl for an extra run.  I assume that it's nearly
impossible to convice Karl to do another run.  But if he does, all
known bugs should be fixed in the repository before.

 > > When I simply run the Makefile I get an html file with
 > > charset=iso-8859-1.  What did you to get iso-8859-2?
 >
 > I use somehow modified .sty file and live4ht.cfg. That's all.

I already assumed this. :)

Regards,
  Reinhards

Marschnerstr. 25