[tldoc] small error in the texlive-XX docs

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Aug 16 14:02:25 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I found that at least texlive-de references
	http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/tldev
The English version says:

	\item [Net installer:] Download from \CTAN, under
	\dirname{systems/texlive/tlnet}; the url
	\url{http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet} will automatically

which is fine, but texlive-de does reference .../tlnet/tldev.

Should we fix that now or forget it? And I didn't check the other
documents for that.

Best wishes

Norbert