[tlbuild] Errors in 32 bit Mac Compile

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:57:50 CEST 2016

Dear Karl,

On 28 March 2016 at 23:30, Karl Berry wrote:
>     long long constants being assigned to an unsigned long long variable.
>
> Yes, clearly we have to install that change as a local patch.  Can
> someone do that, or send it to me so I don't have to wear out my L key :)?
>
>     In member function 'void
>
> Apparently something is purportedly not visible, I guess
>   enum icu_57::DateIntervalInfo::IntervalPatternIndex
> among other related.
> It's strange that it's only happening with your g++.
> Can you easily try another g++ version?  Just wondering.
>
> Also, can you please send me the end of the log as a gzipped text file
> or something?  It seems your mailer "helpfully" inserted line breaks.
>
> Anyway, I don't remember anything related to this in our existing icu
> patches.  I'll take a look ... -k

I'm attaching just a long series of warnings from libpoppler that I
get on OS X 10.6 (building for 32-bit 10.5). This comes from the
LuaTeX sources that I just finished compiling though (after the fixes
with ULL have been applied). I didn't attempt doing a 32-bit build of
full TL yet.

Most likely this has nothing to do with problems experienced by Dick,
but I'm sending them nevertheless in case they might be helpful.