[tlbuild] Starting to work

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 9 23:43:32 CET 2016

Karl,

Today I got out of my easy chair and started working on
Mac binaries for TeX Live 2016.

I build binaries on Snow Leopard (for 16 bit Intel)
and on El Capitan (experimental to see what happens
on the latest system).

In both cases, everything compiled.
But the upmendex test failed in both cases.

The test suite log for this program contains the following information.
As usual, I build in my own directory with no special permissions, so t
is unclear to me why the test gets a Permission denied error.

Is this still under construction, or should I investigate further?

Dick Koch
koch at uoregon.edu

————

   upmendex (TeX Live) 0.50: ./test-suite.log

# TOTAL: 1
# PASS:  0
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0