[texworks] line numbers Merge and text disappears

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 00:48:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

>> I had another inspiration. Please test r845 or later - hopefully that
>> fixes this issue finally.

I've been putting a lot of work through on Tw r846  (aware of TeXLive
coming up also) and have the `sense' - what else can you say with a
fickle problem - that this might be much improved if not actually
solved.

Scrolling the document also seems smoother, and also resizing the edit
window is smoother, and wordwrap happens more evenly and looks better
with a bigger margin at the right perhaps?

Previously resizing the window gave you the sense of a micro jagged
effect, not smooth by comparison with how smoothly it now happens.

Will continue testing.

Paul