Not off-topic: Wrong couple divorced after computer error by law firm Vardag's

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at gmx.de
Sat Apr 20 00:51:46 CEST 2024

On 2024-04-19 at 14:50:02 -0700, Paulo Ney de Souza wrote:

 > I understand Kaveh, the conversion back to TeX is automatic, but the
 > results in terms of fine typography is disastrous,

If we are talking about legal documents I suppose that nobody except
TeX users are interested in fine typography.  What's more important
here is that authenticity can be guaranteed.

 > because you lose the ability to do fine detailing.

Even if you configure TeX to be more tolerant it produces better
results than any other program.

I fear that it's much more difficult to establish TeX in the world of
jurisdiction than in the world of science.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at gmx.de