non-Latin typography conference at Stanford Dec 1-2

Didier Verna didier at didierverna.net
Wed Sep 20 10:15:07 CEST 2023

Karl Berry wrote:

> Face/Interface: Global Type Design and Human-Computer Interaction, a
> conference focused on non-Latin typography and interface design, will
> take place December 1-2 at Stanford University. Attendance is free,
> but seats are limited and tickets are required:
> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/faceinterface-global-type-design-and-human-computer-interaction-tickets-720692238887
>
> The conference description and list of speakers is at the given url.
> Chuck Bigelow is the keynote speaker. --best, karl.

  Hey Karl,

asking here because I suspect some people would be interested in the
answer: do you know if this event will be streamed? I'd love to be able
to follow it from Paris...

Thanks.

[ BTW, the contact form on the web page bugs on me so I can't ask directly ]

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Jazz site:   http://www.didierverna.com
Other sites: http://www.didierverna.info