tug23 youtube link

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jul 11 00:35:02 CEST 2023

Hello TeX folk - just to mention that we have YouTube live url for the
TUG 2023 conference that will happen this upcoming Fri-Sun:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3h-SCx3yCT1CGkq9gTkOiA/live

In case you want to subscribe to our channel and/or event.

It will not be streamed via Zoom or any other mechanism.  People will be
monitoring YouTube chat and relaying questions to speakers, etc.

I put links to it on the conference home and program pages.
https://tug.org/tug2023/
https://tug.org/tug2023/program.html

Most talks also have slides and/or preprints linked from the program
page, for those who like to prepare for listening in advance :).

Happy TeX conferencing,
Karl