TeX Hour: Thu 15 Sep: Share your screen - all topics welcome

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:27:34 CEST 2022

Hi Deyan

You wrote:

I have recently started working on "locally running latexml for arXiv" for
> users who can't stomach the installation process. With a basic familiarity
> with Docker, one can already use a turnkey solution, while letting Docker
> take care of the installation details. More details on that here:
> https://github.com/dginev/ar5ivist

 I've  taken a look at these details. I'd be most grateful if you could
talk me through the process. I'd rather be using distrobox (with podman
underneath) rather than Docker. But I'm confident that won't be a problem.
Would you like to come along tonight and do that with me? I'd be most
grateful (and apologies for the short notice).

with best regards

Jonathan